Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

"Witch House" Validation!

After a bit of contact with Mr. Mike Dalager (executive producer, star, and co-lyricist of Dreams in the Witch House - A Lovecraftian Rock Opera), we have obtained the ability to use the music from the concept album in our film!

I've spent a little time writing music cues into the script. I am also directing the epilogue, which is just music ("Madness is My Destiny") and imagery (no telling! But it's gonna be awesome...).

Brendan is the director of the film, you see. He's also the executive producer. I'm a producer, and an associate - Kyle McLean - is another producer. Black Pharaoh Pictures is a B & B Productions brand, while my company - Red Death Productions - is the main distributor.

We would like to thank Mike Dalager, Chris Laney, the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society, and all the rest for their support of our efforts.

We are in post-production. The script is nearly finished. I plan to send it to Mr. Dalager for approval of the music cues.


No comments:

Post a Comment